IGNOU Admission 2024-25: IGNOU closed admissions for the July 2024-25 session on October 20, 2024. New candidates can apply for the January 2024-25 intake before 15 Feb 2024 on ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. Popular programs like BA, BCom, MA, MCom, BBA, BCA, MBA, PGDCA etc offered in arts, computers, management, law etc through distance learning. Exams held at designated centers, allowing flexibility. July admission suits working professionals resuming education. Registration fee mostly INR 300 for UG, PG, diploma programs. Enrolled students also eligible for national scholarships through scholarships.gov.in. Government of India funding helps support academic careers. Taking advantage of financial aid opportunities available during the admission process is advisable.
BA, MA, M.Com, B.Com, BBA, BCA, PGDCA, and MBA are popular courses students choose. Registration fees for most UG, PG, and diploma programs are INR 300. In addition to their admission process, enrolled students can apply for scholarships from the Government of India through the National Scholarship Portal at https://scholarships.gov.in. As an opportunity, candidates can explore scholarship programs that will support their further education and academic careers.
IGNOU Trending News Updates
In the near future, IGNOU will announce admissions for the July 2024 session. There are a variety of Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) programs available both online and through Open and Distance Learning (ODL). Stay tuned for further updates and ICNN News on your academic journey.
IGNOU is a public university located in New Delhi that specializes in distance and open learning. An open university recognized by the UGC offers courses in a wide range of academic disciplines, including arts and humanities, science, commerce, management, computer applications, and foreign languages.
- How to fill online application – watch video (Hindi)
- How to fill online application – watch video (English)
Students for UG programs need to passed 10+2 class from a relevant subject with minimum 50% marks. For PG programs, students are required to complete a graduation degree from recognised college, and for some programs, an entrance test will be conducted. IGNOU provides study materials after completing the admission process.
There are numerous reasons why IGNOU should be chosen as the preferred option for distance and online learning. Some of the positive factors are shared below.
In terms of study materials, IGNOU distance education and online learning programs are taught with the same commitment.
- Students typically have the opportunity to study at a lower cost than students at other universities at the same level.
- It makes no difference if it is a distance university because IGNOU provides eligible candidates with a placement opportunity.
IGNOU Admission 2024 July Session
The last date for IGNOU’s July 2024 admission session was 20th October 2024. Candidates can track application status and admission updates online via the Samarth Portal. Apart from online admission mode, IGNOU also facilitates offline admission at authorized regional centers.
IGNOU will soon reopen fresh registrations for the next July 2024-25 admission cycle across diploma, degree and postgraduate programs. Interested applicants should closely track updates on the official website.
The application fee is typically INR 300 for most undergraduate and postgraduate courses. However specialized programs like PGDMCH, PGDHHM, BCom (Major) etc. charge INR 500-850 as registration fees. Payment can be made securely through debit/credit cards, net banking among other mediums.
Key programs offered in July admission are BA, BCom, MA, MSc, MCA, MBA and more. Admission eligibility is based on candidate performance in the qualifying examinations. Applicants must complete all formalities before the deadline.
IGNOU Admission Important Dates
|Admission starts for the January 2024 session
|15 May 2024
|IGNOU Admission last date 2024-25
|20 October 2024
|IGNOU BA Admission 2024 Last date
|20 October 2024
|IGNOU MBA Admission 2024 last date
|20 October 2024
|IGNOU MA Admission 2024 last date
|20 October 2024
|IGNOU MSc Admission 2024 last date
|20 October 2024
|IGNOU Re-Registration 2024 last date
|20 October 2024
|IGNOU 2nd year admission 2024 last date
|20 October 2024
IGNOU Admission July Session 2024: Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for various programs admission into the IGNOU July session that are mentioned below:
- IGNOU BCA: For IGNOU BCA admission in the July session, the applicants must have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent education in any stream to apply for BCA, ignou admission 2024-25 last date was 20 October 2024 and admission are now closed for July 2024-25 session.
- IGNOU BSc: Those students who have completed their 12th class education from the science stream from any recognized board of India can apply for online admission to the IGNOU BSc course.
- IGNOU BLIS: IGNOU BLIS is a 3 years undergraduate degree that provide library knowledge to students. Suppose Applicants have studied from any stream and completed the UG degree from any well-recognized university. In that case, such students can apply for distance BLIS admission at IGNOU.
- IGNOU BSW: The students are only eligible to apply for the IGNOU BSW (Bachelor of Social Work) degree course after completing the 12th class education from any acknowledged board. Irrespective of the stream, any stream students willing to help the Indian society can apply for the bachelor-level course.
- IGNOU BBA: The applicants who want to enroll in IGNOU bachelor of business administration course must have a 12th pass certification from an acknowledged educational board. If the students have completed a Diploma in Retail, they can apply. Such students will not have to study the first-year syllabus; instead, they will get entry into the second year of BBA.
- IGNOU BSc Nursing (Post Basic): IGNOU has assigned the course code to BSc Nursing (Post Basic) as BScN (PB). As the subject is specific the eligibility is also specific for those nurses who have a minimum of 2 years of experience with a diploma degree in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM). However, the eligibility criteria are different for male applicants.
- IGNOU Online MBA: To apply for the online MBA program at IGNOU, students must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from an approved university. IGNOU’s School of Management Studies has been approved by the AICTE to offer an online MBA (AICTE).
- IGNOU PGDCA: Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application is a PG diploma course commonly popular as IGNOU PGDCA. Those who possess a graduation degree in any subject and must have studied maths in 12 classes are eligible to apply for the PG diploma course.
- IGNNOU MSc: IGNOU Master of Science is a postgraduation course. The minimum duration of this Course is 2 years and the maximum duration is 4 Years. The eligibility criteria for IGNOU MSc is bachelor’s degree with 50% marks.
- IGNOU MSW: In the July Session, IGNOU offers a master of Social work program at the postgraduate degree level. The university also offers MSW in specialisation. To apply to the IGNOU MSW course, students must have a UG degree or higher education from a recognized university.
- IGNOU MA: The university offers more than 15 different subjects in MA. IGNOU MA applicants can apply for admission to any of the university’s MA ( the specific subject ) courses if they have passed any UG course from any well-recognized university in India and got a minimum of 40% on their scorecards.
- IGNOU MTTM: To get admission to MTTM, the applicants should have BTS, BA, BHM, and AICTE or BA in any related subjects.
- IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma In Education Technology: IGNOU One-year Postgraduate Diploma in Education Technology (PGDET) is an educational program that strives to develop the learners’ knowledge by engaging them in the teaching curriculum through theoretical and practical approaches. A graduation degree from any discipline is sufficient to gain entry into this program offered by IGNOU University.
IGNOU July Application Form 2024-25
IGNOU Admission form process comprises several steps that keen aspirants have to complete before the deadline. ignou admission 2024-25 last date was 20 October 2024 for the July academic session for application form submission. The admission process of IGNOU cannot be completed without paying the application fee of INR 300 for most courses.
How to Complete IGNOU Admission July Session 2024-25 Process?
If you want to study at IGNOU, you must apply through one of two channels: online or offline. The detailed instructions for the IGNOU Admission Form Process will be covered in the following two sections.
IGNOU Online Admission Process:
The online instruction or admission process of Indira Gandhi National Open University has been provided below.
- Open IGNOU’s official website.
- Then reach at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- Tap on the Click Here For New Registration.
- Kindly complete the enrolment process.
- Enter the registered username, and password, as well as a captcha, to access the online admission form.
- Finish the mandatory sections of the application form.
- Select the program, and upload relevant documents.
- Deposit a Fee and submit an IGNOU application form.
IGNOU Admission July session 2024-25 Offline Process
The Indira Gandhi National Open University’s offline admission process is described below.
- Candidates can download the application form from the IGNOU website or pick it up at the regional campus.
- Please read the admission instructions before starting the form-filling process..
- On the admission form, include a passport-sized photograph.
- Review the filled-in admission form of the IGNOU.
- Visit the authorized regional center to submit the application form and have your documents verified.
- Candidates, after the verification process, can pay the admission fee and tuition fee to confirm their admission.
Note: Once the admission process is completed at IGNOU. The university will send a confirmation letter to the registered email address of the applicants/candidates.
IGNOU UG Admission 2024-25
ignou.ac.in admission 2024 July session has begun for UG courses on 15 May 2024. All the students need to fulfill the requirements in order to enroll in UG courses before Ignou admission 2024-25 last date was ended by 20 October 2024. The registration fee for every bachelor course at IGNOU is INR 300. There is no entrance examination; all admission is based on merit. Programs like BA, BLIS, BBA, BCA & more are available as UG courses for July Admission.
Currently, IGNOU Admission is going on for the numerous undergraduate UG, and PG programmes for the January 2024 session, and 31 January 2024 was the deadline to apply for the IGNOU UG Admission 2024-25. The admission for the Certificate level programmes has been closed officially. Students who want to apply for UG programmes can apply by going to @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
IGNOU BA Admission 2024
IGNOU BA Admission 2024. IGNOU has closed the admission procedure for Bachelor of Arts (BA) for the July 2024 academic session. University offers BA courses at the UG level in more than 20+ specializations. Those students who have finished their 10+2 education or equivalent can apply for IGNOU BA Admission. The selection of students for this program is based on a merit list. IGNOU offers BA programmes online and ODL mode.
- The duration of any BA program at IGNOU is a minimum of 3 years and a max of 6 years.
- The average IGNOU BA course fee is INR 7,900 to INR 18,500*.
IGNOU B.Com Admission 2024
IGNOU B.Com Admission 2024 has closed now for the July session. Interested students can submit their application forms through the official website. In this degree, students will learn about Finance and Banking, Marketing, Accounting, and many others. Bcom course required 10+2 with 50% marks from the recognized board. The course has three years duration. Admission is available on the basis of the merit list. IGNOU BCom admission 2024-25 last date was 20 October 2024.
IGNOU BCA Admission 2024
IGNOU BCA admission 2024 has closed for July session 2024. The university is inviting applicants for new admission to this course. Students who want to pursue a distance or online degree in computer applications can apply. The selection is based on the merit scores of the applicants. The registration fee for IGNOU BCA program is INR 300/-.
IGNOU PG Admission 2024
IGNOU PG admission 2024 last date was 20 October 2024 for July academic session. The online application forms for postgraduate programs are available at www.ignou.ac.in The University offers many specializations like History, Economics, Gandhi Studies, & more. Students can choose any 2-year master’s program like MA, MSc, MCom, & many more offered at IGNOU.
IGNOU MA Admission 2024
20 October 2024 was IGNOU Admission 2024 last date for IGNOU MA Admission July session. The university has begun the Master of Arts admission process in July cycle. Students who hold any bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline can enroll in these programs. The Department of Postgraduation Studies at IGNOU provides MA courses in more than 10 specializations. The selection will be made based on the score in UG degree examinations.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2024
IGNOU MBA Admission for the July 2024 academic session has been closed for the students who wish to take a step ahead for their higher master’s studies. The University has launched some new specializations for the MBA course study.
MBA in Financial Management, Human Resources, Marketing, and Operation Management are new and introduced specializations available. Students can seek detailed information and accordingly can confirm their registration. The basic eligibility criteria say that students need to complete a bachelor’s degree program. IGNOU MBA admission 2024-25 last date was 20 October 2024 for July session 2024.
IGNOU MCom Admission 2024
Indira Gandhi National Open University closed the door of M.Com admission for the July 2024 academic session. IGNOU offers a master of commerce program in online and distance learning mode with Finance and Taxation specialization. Students who have a bachelor’s degree are eligible for this course. IGNOU MCom admission 2024-25 last date was 20 October 2024, and the registration fee is INR 300 and it’s a non-refundable amount.
IGNOU MCA Admission 2024
According to the official notification, IGNOU MCA Admission 2024-25 last date was 20 October 2024 for July 2024 session. Interested student can submit their complete online registration through the admission window. There is a registration fee of INR 300 for this course along with programme fee.
IGNOU Online Admission portal
IGNOU Admission 2024-25 July session, the online portal is @ignou.samarth.edu.in. Through this portal, students can apply for July cycle admission into various courses including undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma programs. IGNOU online admission portal has been closed for July session 2024.
How to Check IGNOU Admission Status 2024?
Recently IGNOU has closed the admission process for July 2024 session. Students who already applied to any course or want to apply must need clarification about their IGNOU admission status. To solve such queries of students, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) provides the admission status checking portal at @www.admission.ignou.ac.in. Go Students have to feed their enrollment no. and Program Code and then, they can access the IGNOU admission status 2024.
IGNOU Re-registration 2024 July Session
For July session, Indira Gandhi National Open University started the re-registration process for existing students in various UG and PG programs. Candidates who want to enter the next semester/year can submit their re-admission form by visiting the official portal @www.ignou.ac.in. candidates can also apply for ignou 2nd-year admission last date.
IGNOU re-registration 2024 July Session last date has been extended to 20 October 2024 with a late fee of INR 200/-.
IGNOU Student Login
For July admission 2024-25, IGNOU keeps all the details of the applicants on their IGNOU student login portal dashboards. Students need to visit the official portal to get any latest updates like IGNOU admission status, exam date sheet, and results. The university offers all the facilities to check such details through IGNOU Student’s login ID. The students can log in through their enrollment numbers which are received in student mail.
IGNOU Prospectus 2024
IGNOU has released a notification for fresh admission along with IGNOU admission prospectus 2024 July session. This brochure includes UG, PG, diploma & certificate courses, fee structure, eligibility criteria, admission process, application form, course details, and other essential information related to the July cycle admission of IGNOU. Download IGNOU July prospectus 2024
IGNOU Entrance Exam 2024
For the July session , IGNOU provides admission to some courses that are in high demand by society like IGNOU BEd, IGNOU PhD, and BSc nursing are some of the courses for which the university conducts entrance exams. The students must check their eligibility before applying for the courses and then fill out the online application form.
IGNOU Online Courses Admission 2024-25 July Session
IGNOU offers 16 new online programs apart from bachelor, master, certificate, and diploma programs. Candidates can check the name listed below.
- Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences (BLIS)
- Bachelor of Tourism (BTS)
- Certificate in Arabic (CAL)
- Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
- Certificate in Russian Language (CRL)
- Certificate in Tourism Studies (CTS)
- Certificate in Tribal Studies (CTRBS)
- Certificate Program (CLIS) in Library and Information Sciences
- Certificate Program (CPSCM) in Peace Study and Conflict Management
- Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS)
- Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)
- Master of Arts (MAGPS) / MGPS in Gandhi and Peace Studies
- Master of Arts (Translation Studies) (MATS)
- Postgraduate Certificate (PGCGPS) in Gandhi and Peace Studies
- Postgraduate Certificate in Agricultural Policy (PGCAP)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Study (PGDGPS)
IGNOU Admission 2024-25 July Session (FAQs)?
Question 1: Is IGNOU July Admission open?
Ans: No, IGNOU will soon start the fresh July session admission for all offered courses.
Question 2: What is the registration fee for IGNOU July Admission 2024?
Answer: For the July session, the IGNOU registration fee is INR 300/- for all UG, PG Diploma, and Certificate courses.
Question 3: What was the last date for IGNOU Admission 2024-25 July session?
Ans: IGNOU Admission 2024-25 last date was 20 October 2024.
Question 4: Is the IGNOU degree valid for IAS?
Ans: IGNOU degree is valid for IAS and other government-competitive exams. IGNOU is a central university and is also recognized by well-established educational authorities such as NIRF, DEB, and AIU. It is one of the top-ranked universities in India.
Question 5: IGNOU can reject admissions, right?
Ans: A refund will be issued after the deduction of the processing fee, if any, in cases where the University denies admission. Upon refund, the funds will be deposited electronically into the account where the payment was made via credit/debit/net banking.
Question 6: What is IGNOU 2nd year admission last date?
Ans: IGNOU 2nd year admission last date was 20 October 2024.