IGNOU Assignment 2024-25: Indira Gandhi National Open University will commence the assignment submission procedure in the first week of March to appear in the June Term-end examination 2024. The tentative last date will be 31 March 2024 for the IGNOU Assignment submission. Students can submit their assignments for pursuing courses such as BA, MA, MBA, BBA, MCom and more before the final date at the official portal of the university or also can visit the nearby regional centre.
- Master’s Degree Programmes
- Bachelor’s Degree Programmmes
- P.G. Diploma Programmes
- Diploma Programmes
- Certificate Programmes
- P.G. CertificateProgrammes
- Appreciation Programmes
NOTE: IGNOU assignments for the June Term End Examination (TEE 2024) will start soon. Candidates have a chance to submit their assignment, before IGNOU Assignment last date 31 March 2024. For more Updates, stay tuned!
Students who are currently enrolled in IGNOU-offered courses like BA, BCom, BBA, MA, MCom, etc., can now reach out to their regional Centres or at the official students portal to submit their completed IGNOU Assignment 2024-25. IGNOU will announce the deadline for students to submit their course-wise solved coursework before the IGNOU assignment submission last date will be 31 March 2024*.
IGNOU Trending News Updates
Assignments will only be considered valid, students must submit their assignments online before the deadline. If you face problems or have questions about submitting IGNOU assignments, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll help you with the submission steps and tell you where and how to submit your assignment.
- Assignment IGNOU is a must for students who were admitted to any UG, PG, or other programs. Assignments are prepared to complete their academic task by solving the questions.
- Also, the assignments are compulsory to submit, or else students will not be allowed to appear for the IGNOU Term End Examinations.
- This Assignment is prepared through the basic academic questions, and the weightage of the Assignments is 30%.
Candidates will check their IGNOU 2024 assignment marks through their enrollment number, DOB, and course code. Check out this article for more information about assignment submission dates, process, and assignment links, as well as other important things to keep in mind. IGNOU Admission 2024 has begun for the January session for all the courses.
IGNOU Assignment 2024
IGNOU University will announce the IGNOU Assignment’s last date for the June Term-end examination. IGNOU assignment June 2024 last date will be 31 March 2024. Assignments play a major role in the same way as a theory exam for a certain course subject. Without submission of the assignment, students could not appear in the term-end examination.
To clear the assignment and the term-end exam, one must get at least a passing grade. Further, students must finish the assignment and send it to the regional centre before ignou assignment submission last date.
The submission of the IGNOU assignment will be ongoing for June 2024 TEE, and the IGNOU assignment submission 2024 last date will be 31 March 2024. The assignments are the compulsory curriculum structure that carries 30% marks weightage, and passing the assignments is necessary also, students who do not submit the assignments then they cannot appear for the Term End Examination.
The questions that are asked in the assignment are required to be solved, and the marks that are received through assignments and added to the academic scores accordingly, the marks are evaluated for all the programs offered at IGNOU.
IGNOU Assignment Last Date 2024
|IGNOU UG Assignment Submission last date 2024
|31 March 2024*
|IGNOU PG Assignment Submission last date 2024
|31 March 2024*
|IGNOU BA Assignment Submission last date 2024
|31 March 2024*
|IGNOU BCA Assignment Submission last date 2024
|31 March 2024*
|IGNOU MBA Assignment Submission last date 2024
|31 March 2024*
|IGNOU MSW Assignment 2024 last date
|31 March 2024*
|IGNOU MA Assignment 2024 last date
|31 March 2024*
|IGNOU BAG assignment 2024-25 last date
|31 March 2024*
Some Other Important Articles
|IGNOU Admission July Session
|IGNOU Hall Ticket
|IGNOU Exam Form
|IGNOU Student Login
|IGNOU Grade Card
|IGNOU Admission Status
|IGNOU Assignment Status
Things to Know Before Submitting IGNOU Assignment 2024
- IGNOU assignment has 30% weightage in your grade card, while the theory has the rest 70%; therefore, candidates cannot move to the next stage without submitting their assignments at a given time.
- Assignments can be submitted to the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), for TEE assignments. There will be an assignment submission link on the IGNOU website.
- Visit the official website at ignou.ac.in, your registration number and program code.
- Submit the link after filling out the relevant information. Tracking the assignment’s progress can be done by following its progress.
- Candidate coursework should also be uploaded and submitted before the IGNOU assignment submission last date will be 31 March 2024.
- In assignments and the Term End Examination (TEE), students must attain minimum qualifying marks to be considered for admission to the Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- Assignments cannot be submitted after the deadline has passed. All work must be submitted on time.
- IGNOU 2024 assignment mark will be available for you to view quickly. You can check your grade card on your mobile device. Please login to the login box and enter your secret details to check the IGNOU 2024 assignment status.
- The purpose of this article is to explain how to verify the details of the IGNOU assignment submission that has been submitted. If you follow the steps given below, you will be able to keep track of the progress of your IGNOU assignment. Students’ websites are displayed on the university’s official website.
Read this page carefully for more information on IGNOU Assignment Status 2024.
IGNOU Assignment Last Date for TEE December
IGNOU Assignment’s last Date for TEE December was 30 November. IGNOU has closed accepting assignments for the December TEE 2023, and students can submit assignments on the IGNOU official portal before the deadline once you have downloaded the assignment question. Depending on the program a candidate is enrolled in, the closing date for IGNOU courses may vary.
IGNOU Assignment BAG 2024
Students can submit the IGNOU assignment for the BAG course by the last date, 31 March 2024*. If it is not prepared yet, students can download the BAG assignment at IGNOU. The link for submission is available at the regional centres.
IGNOU MCom Assignment
Indira Gandhi National Open University has announced the MCom Assignments submission deadline for the June Term-end. Students can download the assignment question paper and first page from the official website. ignou assignment submission last date will be 31 March 2024 for the IGNOU MCom programme. MCom assignments hold 30% marks in the yearly examination results, and students have again the opportunity to gain marks in this year’s 2024 academic session.
Indira Gandhi National Open University requires students to submit assignments as part of their MCom program. The MCom assignments must be submitted before the deadline, and there are no additional charges. IGNOU MCom Assignments submission portal is available at www.ignou.ac.in.
How to Download IGNOU Assignment 2024
- Open the official website of IGNOU i.e., http://ignou.ac.in/.
- Click on the student support dropdown option and select the Student Zone option.
- Now, search for the ‘Assignment’ option and click on it.
- The list of assignments will appear program-wise.
- Click on your opted program with an academic session.
- Finally, the assignment pdf will come out, and you will be able to download the assignment by clicking on the download icon at the right corner of the screen.
How to Submit IGNOU Assignment 2024-25
There has been a complete shift to online learning at IGNOU. Therefore, June 2024 2024. Course assignments can be submitted through Google Forms or by email using the regional centre’s email address. will also be submitted online. ignou last date of assignment submission 2024 will be 31 March
- Read the instructions carefully and note the assignment submission’s last date, which is mentioned in the prospectus.
- Begin the assignment by mentioning the details such as Name, Enrollment Number, Address, and Study Centres.
- Submit the assignment at the respective study centres.
- Collect the slip signed by the HOD, which has the details such as the Name of the course, enrollment number, and submission date.
- Keep the scanned photocopy of the submitted assignment for future reference.
IGNOU Assignment Submission Link 2024
IGNOU assignment submission last date 2024 will be 31 March 2024*, and students can submit their assignments via the link that is active at IGNOU regional centre website Students can submit their assignments on it. Before submitting assignments for December TEE, Students must check the details on IGNOU’s official website. There is a web link will be provided based on their selected IGNOU regional centre.
IGNOU Assignment Submission Status 2024-25
Once students submit their IGNOU assignment for the June Term-end examination 2024, the next step is checking the submission status for the TEE June 2024 session as per IGNOU assignment submission guidelines 2024. After submitting their work university provides an online portal for checking the IGNOU Assignment Status, as it is one of the most essential and required things in education. Every student who is studying has to offer the assignment. Candidates must remember that 31 March 2024 will be the final date to submit assignments.
ASSIGNMENTS (Programme wise)
|Bachelor’s Degree Programmmes
|B.Sc. Biochemestry (Honours)
B.COM -Hindi (2021-22 onwards)
|B.Com (A&F) / B.Com (CA & A ) / B.Com (F & CA)
|B.Sc. in Hosp. and Hotel Administration(BHM)
|BBA Retail (OLD)
|BTS / BATS
|BBA Retail (NEW)
IGNOU Assignment Status 2024: Methods to Check
Candidates who have submitted their IGNOU assignments for June & December TEE sessions can now look at their IGNOU assignment status and determine how many marks one has obtained as an IGNOU assignment. Students can visit @admission.ignou.ac.in/changeadmdata/statusassignment.ASP.
The students can check their IGNOU Assignment status in two ways, and both methods are listed below:
- The Students need to visit the link to check IGNOU Assignment Status 2024.
- Once the URL is open, use your enrollment number as username and date of birth as password.
- Once you’re up, you will see a page with all your details listed over there.
- On this page, you need to scroll, and then you can see “Assignment Submission Status.”
- When you click on this, you will see all your assignment statuses.
- Now, you can check the session, status, number of projects submitted, and submission date.
You can check your assignment status in the following ways:
- Students need to click on the online status link to know IGNOU Assignment Status
- Need to enter the enrollment number and program code.
- After this, check the details once again and click on the submit button.
- It will redirect to the assignment 2024 status portal.
- Make a printout for future reference.
- Only those students whose application has been submitted can check their Project status.
- If the student does not submit any assignment, the university shows zero in an assignment status.
- It is an essential part of the examination for final-year students.
IGNOU Assignment Front Page 2024
IGNOU assignment submission guidelines 2024, an important part of the IGNOU assignment submission 2024 is the page attached at the front of the assignment. IGNOU Assignment front page reflects the details about the respondents and the academic program. Students must pay attention while making the front page as any incorrect detail can create a misunderstanding for further processes like assignment status, mark calculation, and grade card.
A proper format needs to be followed by all the students who are supposed to submit the assignment. Students may attach the Assignment’s front page in printed or handwritten form with all the mandatory details. Students can download the IGNOU assignment front page pdf.
The main purpose of the IGNOU Assignment Front Page 2024 is to give highlights about students and the assignments submitted by them. IGNOU Assignment front page pdf download 2024-25. Other than this, it will reduce the chance of misplacement of the assignment. Moreover, it is a professional way to present an assignment. The details that need to be mentioned on the front page are as follows:
- Roll Number
- Course title
- Course Code
- Study Centre
- Contact Number
- Email Id
IGNOU Assignment Grade Card 2024
After the Term End Examination, IGNOU University shares the grade card on the scheduled dates ON @www.gradecard.ignou.ac.in. Generally, the results are released in two different months for the respective Term End Examination.
A Grade Card is like a mark sheet that indicates the marks scored in the Assignment and Term End Examination. For this, one will have to enter the program name, enrollment number, and program code. In IGNOU Assignment Grade Card, the marks obtained in the assignment and term-end exam will be shown separately.
The grade card will show theory marks, practical marks, assignment marks, and result status (complete/ pending). If students are not satisfied with the marks indicated on the mark sheet, they can apply for a revaluation. Coming back to the grade card, one must follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official site.
- Go to the “Student Support” menu.
- Next, click on the “Student Zone.”
- From all the given options, select “Result.”
- Now, the result link of the respective TEE will appear.
- Once the link is followed, the result portal will come out.
- Now, type in the Program Name, Enrollment Number, and Program Code.
- Finally, click on the “Search” button.
Check IGNOU Assignment Marks 2024
IGNOU considers assignments as a vital factor for any offered programs. So to clear the course session, students must submit their coursework before IGNOU assignment submission last date 2024. The marks are generally updated one to two months from the date of submission. The assignments cover about 30% weightage of the whole semester/year.
One subject assignment holds 100 marks on average, which may vary depending on the course. Students must regularly visit the website to ensure the IGNOU Assignment Marks are updated. (If the marks aren’t updated, it will show Not completed).
IGNOU Assignment Guidelines 2024
The University has permitted students to submit their handwritten assignments electronically or offline via email/Google Link/By hand at their respective Study Centres latest IGNOU assignment submission last date 2024 will be 31 March 2024. When sending assignments, students must adhere to the following format:
- There should be a handwritten copy of the assignments, and they should be scanned properly.
- Each assignment should begin with the learner’s name, enrollment number, study centre code, course
- code, mobile number, and e-mail address.
- Before scanning and uploading the assignment, each page must be signed by the students.
- Each assignment should be scanned separately using a mobile device or cam scanner. There should be a lot of clarity in the scan copy.
- The assignment responses for each course should be scanned as a single PDF file, which means that if there are five questions in one assignment, there should be one single PDF file containing all five answers.
- Emails can be used to send scan assignments for each course separately. The assignments from all the courses cannot be attached to one email.
- In the case of submitting your MEG1 assignment, the file name should include your enrolment number followed by your course number, for example, 2564879528 MEG1.
- Please ignore if you have already submitted your assignment at your study center.
What To Do If IGNOU Assignment Status Not Updated
The institution displays the assignment status within 20-25 days after the last date of submission. After the result announcement of the TEE exams, the institute displays the assignments’ marks. Therefore, the students should keep in touch with the institute if it delays the marking.
Students should also have to get the printouts of their assignments approved by the university before they can submit them. As a result of all of these options, students will be able to show their teachers in case of any problem as the ‘Not found’ status of assignments will help them.
- The Updation of IGNOU Assignment status usually takes time. Candidates will find the standing 20 to 25 days after submitting their assignments.
- The assignment marks are often updated a couple of days before the TEE results are announced.
What To Do If IGNOU Assignment Status Not Found
Candidates who see an error in their results even though they submitted their assignments a long time ago will need to contact their Study/Regional Center. The candidates who have recently uploaded or submitted their assignments for the December TEE session will have to wait slightly longer because IGNOU will update their status along with the TEE Examinations of June 2024.
Is it Compulsory to Submit an IGNOU Assignment?
Assignments at IGNOU play a pivotal role in determining various things, such as whether students are eligible to sit in the term-end examination, whether they are good enough in the practical knowledge of the course, and so on. Without submission of the assignments, there is no window that the university suggests for success as far as completing a term or even a degree is concerned.
IGNOU Assignment marks do leave a significant impression on the grade cards of the enrolled students. If you have a low score like 40 percent in the term-end examination but eventually get 95-97% in the assignments, you may experience a miraculous hike in the percentage. The weightage of assignments at Indira Gandhi National Open University is 30 percent per subject. The remaining 70% is for the term-end examination.
Every IGNOU student must complete and submit their work to the study centre of their choice by the last date. Suppose a student fails to submit their assignments. In that case, they cannot take part in the Term End Exam held at IGNOU University. Students can also get help from the IGNOU Solved Assignments to write the best assignment for their centres.
IGNOU Solved Assignment 2024-25
All the students have to submit their solved assignments before 31 March 2024 will be IGNOU’s Last date of assignment submission 2024. There are certain guidelines about IGNOU assignments; students must know them before writing them for their programs. Many websites and YouTube channels provide IGNOU Solved Assignment 2024-25.
Candidates are suggested to prepare the assignment themselves and should be on time. IGNOU prohibits copied assignments that candidates need to follow guidelines. If candidates have any query-related assignments must go through the article for complete info.
IGNOU Assignment Download
All the students who haven’t prepared or downloaded their respective course assignments can download them now and submit them to the given link. IGNOU has provided all the course assignments at @www.webservices.ignou.ac.in/assignments.
|Master’s Degree Programmes
|Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
|P.G. Diploma Programmes
List of IGNOU MAPC Assignment: Download link (All Year)
- Download MAPC Assignment July 2021- Jan 22 (Ist Year)
- Download IGNOU MAPC Assignment July 2021- Jan 22 (IInd Year)
- Download MAPC Assignment July 2020- Jan 21 (Ist Year)
- Download IGNOU MAPC Assignment July 2020- Jan 21 (IInd Year)
- Download MAPC Assignment July 2019- Jan 20 (Ist Year)
- Download IGNOU MAPC Assignment July 2019- Jan 20 (IInd Year)
- Download MAPC Assignment July 2018- Jan 19 (Ist Year)
- Download IGNOU MAPC Assignment July 2018- Jan 19 (IInd Year)
List of IGNOU BASOH Assignment 2020-21
- Download BSOC-101 Assignment Jan 2020 (English)
- Download BSOC-101 Assignment Jan 2020 (Hindi)
- Download BSOC-102 Assignments 2020-21 (English)
- Download BSOC-102 Assignments 2020-21 (Hindi)
- Download BSOC-103 Assignment Jan 2020 (English)
- Download BSOC-103 Assignment Jan 2020 (Hindi)
- Download BSOC-104 Assignment Jan 2020 (English)
- Download BSOC-104 Assignment Jan 2020 (Hindi)
IGNOU Assignment 2024 FAQs?
Question 1. How to check the Assignment Status?
Ans. The status of the assignment can be checked online by using the login credentials.
Question 2. Is Course Code and Assignment Code the same?
Ans. No. The course code and assignment code are two different particulars.
Question 3. What is the last date to submit IGNOU Assignment 2024-25?
Ans. 31 March 2024 will be the last date to submit the IGNOU assignment 2024-25.
Question 4. From where can I get the Assignment Code?
Ans. The assignment code is mentioned at the top side of the assignment.
Question 5. What will happen if two assignments are found copied?
Ans. If two assignments are found to be the same, they will get rejected by the evaluator of IGNOU University.
Question 6. Which form is allowed for IGNOU Assignment: Printed/ Handwritten?
Ans. IGNOU Assignments need to be in handwritten form. The university will accept no printed assignment.
Question 7. From where I can get the assignment?
Ans: The university has started uploading the assignment on the official website. Students can download the assignment from the portal.
Question 8. What details are required to check the assignment status?
Ans: Students can check their assignment status by entering the details such as enrollment number, date of birth, and program code.
Question 9. Is a Front Page submission for the IGNOU assignment required?
Ans: Yes, It is required as IGNOU Assignment front page is essential for submission.
Question 10. Should I make a cover page for every assignment?
Ans: You are required to make a cover or front page for every IGNOU assignment you turn in for every single subject.
Question 11: Can we submit assignments after the last date in IGNOU?
Answer: It may still be possible to submit your IGNOU assignment late if you miss the deadline of 31 March 2024. The related Term End Exam may be subject to a late fee. Also, students can appear in the December TEE and submit their assignments in the next exam session.
IGNOU Contact Details:
- Address: Maidan Garhi, New Delhi– 110068, India
- Phone: 011-29571301 & 29571528
- Fax: 011-29532686
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
NOTE: All the above dates are tentative, Students must check out the Official IGNOU Website www.ignou.ac.in.